Thursday 16 October 2014

Retail Bunny Mobile Phone Purchase Fraud Complaint From Hydrabad

I got this email from Munna Kumar June 2014

I placed order for micromax a 350 on 15-06-2014 for about Rs 20 000, the website mentioned that it will be delivered in 7 business days. my order number is 1348 when even on seventh day they had not updated the despatch status and did not share the way bill details I called them. the reply was it will be delivered in two days. nothing happened . next call, reply was it will be despatched tomorrow. I put the message for cancellation of order. no reply to that . status still says preparing for despatch. customer care do not take cancellation request they want e mail request. I mailed them to cancel my order again but still my order is shown as pending. After sending the mail and message both time I got confirmation mail back saying there customer care will contact me. I am yet to get a call. further to my numerous call I got always parrot like reply that the product will be despatched in two days. They don't even know that I have cancelled my order. Now I am planning to approach police and file FIR against them for cyber fraud. Request all the harried customers to Please do it at various places and nab them to stop other people getting cheated.


No comments:

Post a Comment